Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Figueras, Nacho Figueras

Cheers All,

Those of you who've been following me religiously (reading each post:), are well aware that I am no big fan of celebrities and/or movie stars. When a year ago, my girl-friends and I had a heated debate on who was the hottest man in the world, I was the only one who didn't have anyone in mind. What can I say, I still found the only man I loved to be "The Man" for me.

Needless to say, after that night I got on a project to find my "Brad Pitt"(who is popular among my friends but never did it for me). Lo and behold, a week or two later, I found him, which I shared with you all here (see my post "Ideal Man"). That man was Nacho Figueras, a famous Polo player from Argentina.

Life is an amazing thing if you don't know it yet. Polo is somewhat exclusive sport, and Nacho being the best player makes it even more so. So imagine my surprise when my girl-friend invited me to the event "Help Argentina" organized and hosted by no other than Nacho Figueras. Don't ask me how she got invited, it will always be a mystery to me.

So yesterday, I had the most exciting experience. Not only did I watch Nacho at his best: playing Polo. I was lucky to take a picture with him! I know God loves me!

Conclusion: I was right all along. Not only is he the hottest/ most handsome man in the world, he is also an amazing person. Some things you just know when you see them. Let's just hope there are more men like Nacho Figueras in the world.









No comments:

Post a Comment