Saturday, February 4, 2012

Me, true self

Nite all,

It's late and I just wanted to share something very dear to my heart. I have two friends (they are a couple) with whom I feel the most myself. It's like me in my bed, completely open and exposed.. And only two of them share that special space where I am the most myself. I love them, we share our feelings and thoughts. We say anything we want to say and know we are understood, cause we are on the same wavelength. We do silly things, we say intimate things, we laugh and we have fun. It's us being as open as we can ever be.
I hope you all have someone like that in your life, cause when you're being your most true self with someone else you feel belonged. And that is what we all human beings constantly search for: to belong.

Sweet dreams.
Love & Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment