Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sex and sexuality, II

Now that you've thought (I hope) about the meaning of sex & sexuality in your life I would like to discuss a technical side of it.

However before jumping into a very exciting topic on how to develop sexuality and enhance your sex life with your partner, I first would like to discuss self satisfaction (self pleasure if you will).
I want to speak to women mostly, to all women, singe, partnered, married, etc.
Ladies, one of the most important things you can do for yourself is to learn how to orgasm on your own. Moreover, you need to get to the point when you give yourself the best orgasms. I admit and agree that the best sex and orgasms are with a loving partner with whom you share true passionate love. But this discussion isn't about that.
It's more about learning how to satisfy yourself so well that you won't find yourself stuck in a wrong relationship, won't worry about your sex life when single and act crazy, or simply put up with BS from a man who doesn't deserve you and your body.
We women are very sensual and get attached to a sex partner chemically. Nothing we could do about it, it's biology. This little biological trick does a number on us, let me tell you. If we don't take care of it, we can end up far from where we dreamed to be. We could find ourselves in a toxic relationship and not being able to leave for fear to be alone. We could put up with bad attitude from our man, when he doesn't cherish and appreciate you the way you deserve. And the worst thing, we could confuse it with true love and in the end get hurt because men never, listen to me, NEVER, confuse sex with love. Sex is simply sex for them. They can make love to you in the morning and then go on and break your heart later in the day. Just saying, shit happens.
We need to understand and embrace our female power. God gave us (not men) this power to bring new life to the world. We are blessed to have multiple extensive orgasms that men can only dream of. We undoubtedly rule the world of creation. Our bodies are temples where life is born and that is why we are so in touch with sexuality.
Once you become you body's best lover you hold the power in any relationship. Once you know that you give yourself the greatest pleasure you'll never put up with a selfish partner. Ultimately you'll find yourself with a loving man who will make sure that you come first :)

I'll leave it at that for now but will be coming back to it every time I write about sex and sexuality. In the meantime, get excited, go on a journey of discovering your own body. It's beautiful and it wants your attention. Listen to it for it holds many answers you might be looking for. As always I am there for you.

Please feel free to ask me more about it, and maybe even on the ways how to achieve orgasms on your own. I'll be happy to help you find your power.
Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. I know you said you are speaking to women "mostly" here. But as a man, I do want to respond to something you said.

    "Men never, listen to me, NEVER, confuse sex with love. Sex is simply sex for them."

    I feel you are right that a -majority- of men indulge in sex as a bodily function and don't consider the expressing of love through it. But there are men who find sex just as much of an emotional experience as physical. And while there are plenty of "one shot Joe's" out there, who after they've had their one orgasm will roll over to sleep, there are some of us who don't stop there. Check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/64013-can-man-really.html.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary, I've read the article and agree that men do have this ability. But it takes a lot of practice of tantric yoga and still not all can master it. For us, women, it comes naturally. I could do it even before I started doing yoga, basically it just happened on its own.
      It's comforting to know though that it's possible for men too. I just wish there were more men who were able to do it. I personally only met one in my lifetime. The expert I consulted about my sexuality (mentioned in Launch of this topic) is a tantric practitioner and he said that with my powerhouse of elemental energy I should only be with men trained in tantra. Hopefully more men will become aware of this and will follow.

      Thank you for your input. Cheers!

      Delete