Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sex and sexuality, IV

In this post I'll share one of my methods to bring in sexuality into your every day life which will ultimately take your sex life to a higher level.

I'll be addressing each method separately just so it's not too overwhelming all at once. Also I've learned that in order to master something close to perfection, it's best to take one step at a time. So let's get started.

I want to speak to women now (men are welcome to listen as always:). Ladies, we all need to fall in love with our bodies. It's essential. Please get over the publicized images of what's considered beautiful and what's not. The truth is it's not the shape but how a woman holds it and even more importantly how she feels about it. Our bodies are our temples to foster our souls in this life time experience. We need to give them some gratitude, don't you think.

And if you start appreciating your body, you'll want to nourish it, you'll want to take a better care of it. And the best part is it's all in your hands. Let your body move, let it rest, let it guide you. Haven't you ever noticed, even when you didn't feel motivated to go the gym or do any physical activity, once you did, you felt amazing afterwards. It was that little (really not helpful/sabotaging) voice telling you how tired you were, and just not feeling like doing anything, and finding all kinds of excuses to avoid a workout. Once you shut that little voice down and took your butt for a run, yoga class, etc, your body was so happy that even that little voice in the end had nothing to say. Yes, we all had that experience. So just remember how happy and elevated you felt after your workout, how light and flexible your body felt. How sexy you felt then?

Yes, when we feel happy in our bodies, we feel sexy. 
So my first mantra for you is to become physical, i.e. find sport, activity that speaks to you and makes your body happy. then do it, do it as much and as often as you can. Happy and open body is your most important foundation to feel sexy, to exude sexuality from within. 

But it's not only with physical activity that we nourish our bodies, we need to give it a beautiful wrapping too:) I think nothing is more sensual than a high quality lingerie. Ladies, just dressing yourself in a nice lingerie on any day of the week, will take you that one giant step closer to discovering your Inner Sex Goddess. You know what I like to do that makes me feel like a Goddess right away. Putting on bright red La Perla on a regular day at work. Especially if I wear a button down shirt and pants. Who would even suspect what's happening underneath? But I do, and it creates that special sex appeal around me even on an average work day. Or how about boy shorts on a date? I know I can be kinky. But seriously it's all about having fun while creating sexual vibes around yourself. It's letting your body enjoy itself and being playful with it.
So get out there, do something physical, let your body dance, sing, open up. Then go get La Perla (my choice) or a good lingerie line you like. Put it on and start letting your Inner Sex Goddess shine thru.

I'm with you all the way! 

Love

P.S. For the guys who read this post please feel free to leave your feedback. I know you have a lot to agree to here.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely healthy approach. I also go shopping (even window) as part of my physical ;D
    I love shoe-hunting, and you know how fatiguing it is. Many of my friends shop on regular weekly bases, anything from cosmetics to home-sense.
    However one does it, it helps to release unwanted energy and takes one's mind off routine. Any Goddess can relate !!

    ReplyDelete