Friday, March 23, 2012

My Love to You, Quickie

Hi All,

Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a happy Friday. Nothing in particular but letting you know that I am always there for you, and always looking for more ideas to inspire you. First inspire myself, and then lead by example. So this will be a very exciting weekend for me.
Tomorrow meeting the girl-friend I reconciled with recently (see my post "Rebuilding bridges"), and then dinner with many friends at Mari Vanna. Sunday, I signed myself up for volunteer work, which I'll cover in my "Dare Yourself" series. Yes, I am finally doing something noble with my challenge!
And tonight is even more exciting. But that's a secret.....

Hope you all use your weekend to the fullest. And if not, there is always another one. Also try to find beauty in your weekdays. It always amazes me how people in the office survive from a weekend to a weekend. Life is too short to live this way. If you feel that you dread your weekdays and look forward to weekends, it's time to reconsider what you do for living. As I said, life is too short and we spend the most of our awaken time at work. You'd better enjoy it. Otherwise what's the point? It's never too late to change it. The most important thing is to feel fulfilled. Remember it's up to you to make that change. Don't change the world, change yourself. Lead by example.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment