Monday, January 7, 2013

Limitless

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
--T.S. Eliot,
American-British writer


In the spirit of a New Year, would love to send you my blessings and warm wishes.
I am still settling after Sandy, therefore haven't been up to date with my blog. But hang in there, I'm still here and soon you'll be hearing a lot from me. So enjoy the silence :)

For now, want to wish you all a happy 2013. Let it be the year you leave old beliefs behind, and find your new boundaries as you keep growing and evolving. 
Live one day at a time, and do the best you can so if it were your last day to live, there would be no regrets but contentment that you've lived your life to the fullest. Love yourself and spread it around.

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment