Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update III

First, let me promise you that there won't be an "Update IV" after this post. I am completely aware that I've been slacking off and simply posting updates on my whereabouts. That I have been avoiding my noble promise of writing a blog religiously about my dedicated search for true love.. That I've been leaving you in the dark about it. But let me promise that once I am ready to tell you everything that is happening in my life right now you will understand my deliberate avoidance. I simply need to see the fruition of something very beautiful before I could share it with you.

Yes, I've been busy with work. Yes I've been busy with my social and personal lives. Basically, I've been in the spot in all areas of my life. And to be perfectly honest with you, I enjoy it. I see how my life is turning in the direction I've always visualized for myself once I let all doubts go and simply follow my true self. It is the life that I create and have a complete awareness of my creations. It's pleasing to realize your own power of creation and hold on certain events that take place. I am happy.

In the last month, I've met great people, not only guys but ladies who have expanded my circle of friends and acquaintances. It's been an exciting month. I've gone hiking for the first time in my life, I've kissed a Russian guy for the first time in the last 10 years, I've traveled to Brooklyn for the first time in the last 8 years, I've fallen in love with skinny pants, I've laughed more than I had in the last 2 years, I've been to my first Christening, I've gone to a religious event for the first time in my life and fell in love with a music band there (they rock!). But most importantly I've been living my life by following my heart and nothing else. And that is proving to be the best thing I could have ever decided to do.

Now I am going to leave you for awhile but not for long. I suspect you're anxious to find out how my search for true and happy love in the city is going. It started in April of this year, and I want to thank everyone who's been following it. For I know that all we, New Yorkers, really want is true love, is someone to trust, someone to hold us tight even when not around. I am on a mission to prove that it is not only possible in the most exciting city in the world but is practically unavoidable once you let it in. Just keep your faith, just let it in.

Besos..

No comments:

Post a Comment